DI6734 Series Installation Guide
STEP 1: Remove Drive Assembly
STEP 2: Install New Nozzle
- Twist off nozzle/cap (counterclockwise).
- Pull off nozzle assembly.
- Snap in correct nozzle. (see Performance Chart)
FOR WINDY CONDITIONS
Turn short range nozzle to vertical position to improve distribution patterns.
STEP 3: Re-Install Drive Assembly
- Place new assembly in body.
- Install new snap ring.
- Reinstall nozzle/cap assembly. (twist on clockwise)
NOTE: Cap is self-tightening, no need to overtighten.
Table of Contents