Manage Your Sites
- One or hundreds of sites accessible from your web connected devices providing unlimited range control.
- Dashboards provide quick indicators of controller issues and email alerts give you notifications of irrigation issues.
- Automatic updates means you get the benefit of new features immediately as they are available at no extra cost.
- Incorporate a flow sensor and get high flow shut down, flow alerts and reports at a fraction of the cost of central control.
- The cost of water has risen by 18% since 2010, faster than any other utility service. One third of the U.S. now pays more for their water than they do for electricity.
- 70% of all water use goes to the landscape. Of that water, 50% is wasted by typical systems. Smart systems conserve that water and improve the health and beauty of the landscape.
- Weathermatic is the pioneer and world’s leader in Smart ET-based irrigation control. With over 500,000 installations on commercial and home sites in 85 countries. Smartlink offers expert level water management and system reports to each user. This saves you time, saves you money, and most important, it saves water.
Quick view of controller and weather sensor status along with faults
Geographic view of all your sites and controllers with status
Site based view of recent activity, weather forecast and controller status
Establish multiple programs for standard mode programming
Add plant type, soil type and slope for water-saving auto-adjustments
Send global run, stop or delay commands to hundreds of controllers at once
Set omit days and times to comply with local water restrictions
View historical controller run times by controller or zone
Access water use reports based on run times
View high and low temperature to see impact on watering
Access history of system changes and faults
Inspect with Control
Inspect while turning on zones remotely from within the application
Capture broken heads, laterals, clogged nozzles for repair
Upload photos of repair needs from within the application
Export and Share
Output to PDF or Excel for development of work order or sharing
HOW DOES SMARTLINK WORK?
Quick and simple. Set up generally takes less than 20 minutes.
- Simply connect the SmartLink Aircard to your SmartLine Controller with the included cable
- Log in to SmartLink and activate using the number on your Aircard
- Set up your zones and enter soil, plant type and slope for smart water savings
- Add your virtual or real flow parameters for detailed reporting
- Connects the SmartLine® or ProLine® controller to the SmartLink®™ web application
- Provides Web-Based control from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Simple to install
- Set-up in minutes
- Automatic firmware updates
- Status LED
- Gold plated antenna connection
- Cellular-Based communication
- Indoor/Outdoor use
SmartLink® Aircard for ATT Cellular Network
SmartLink® Aircard for ATT Cellular Network with 50ft Extension
FLOW AIRCARD FEATURES
- Adds Flow capabilities
- Flow Sensor connects directly to unit and not the SmartLine® controller
SmartLink® Aircard with Flow for ATT Cellular Network
SmartLink® Aircard with Flow for ATT Cellular Network with 50ft Extension