Search for answers or go to Knowledge Base Home
Quick Start: SmartLine Controller BASIC Programming
Use PGM to select program A, B, C, or D.
Use NEXT and BACK buttons to select options and scroll between zones.
- Set time of day (AM/PM) and month/day/year. (more >)
2. Set daily start times (AM/PM) for Programs (A, B, C, D) in use. Normally, one start time is sufficient. The start time is for the Program and not each zone. The Program will run all zones in consecutive order for each start. (more >)
3. Set zone run times (1 min to 9 hours 55 minutes) for Programs (A, B, C, D) in use. (more >)
4. Set watering days by selecting days of week or interval (1 to 30 days) or odd or even days for Programs (A, B, C, D) in use. (more >)
5. Set omit times, days, and dates to accommodate watering blackout periods (optional). (more >)
6. Set seasonal % by month for Programs A, B, C, D (optional). (more >)
7. Return dial to RUN.
Manual Zone (more >)
Turn dial to MANUAL ZONE. Use NEXT button to select zone to run. Use UP and DOWN buttons to select zone run time (1 min to 9 hours 55 minutes). Return dial to RUN to start.
Manual Test (more >)
Turn dial to MANUAL TEST. Use UP and DOWN buttons to enter run time (10 seconds to 10 minutes) for all zones with assigned run time. Return dial to RUN to start.