How Can We Help?
Search for answers or go to Knowledge Base Home
DI51R Installation Guide
REPLACES: Rain Bird® 51D
STEP 1: Remove Old Drive Assembly
STEP 2: Assemble New Conversion Assembly
- Twist off nozzle/cap (counterclockwise).
- Separate cap from nozzle assembly.
- Snap in correct nozzle. (see Performance Chart)
STEP 3: Install New Conversion Assembly
- Place new assembly in body use old body seal.
- Install new snap ring.
- Install conversion collar.
- Reinstall nozzle/cap assembly. (twist on clockwise)
NOTE: Cap is self-tightening, no need to overtighten.
Table of Contents