How Can We Help?
Search for answers or go to Knowledge Base Home
DI700R & DI750R Series Installation Guide
STEP 1: Install New Nozzle
- Remove screws (2) on top of nozzle cap.
- Pull off nozzle cap.
- Snap in correct nozzle. (see Performance Chart)
- To remove nozzle, pull out using snap ring tool or screwdriver.
- While compressing spring and grasping riser, re-install nozzle cap with screws (2).*
- Release spring to create riser assembly as shown.
STEP 2: Adjustable Part Circle Option
- Rotate EASY ARC TABS to desired arc.
- Using a small screw driver or pointed object, move right and left tabs on each side of the Nozzle Marker. Example 180˚
- Install EASY ARC cap.
NOTE: For part circle operation, make sure nozzle faces area to be irrigated.
STEP 3: Install Riser Assembly
- Place riser assembly in body.
- Squeeze snap ring slightly and give assembly a quick downward tap to lock in place.
Table of Contents