How Can We Help?
Search for answers or go to Knowledge Base Home
DI6754T & DI694T Series Installation Guide
REPLACES: TORO® 650, 670, 680, 750, 780
STEP 1: Remove Old Drive Assembly
STEP 2: Assemble New Conversion Assembly
- Twist off nozzle/cap (counterclockwise).
- Pull off nozzle assembly.
- Snap in correct nozzle. (see Performance Chart)
For Windy Conditions
Turn short range nozzle to vertical position to improve distribution patterns.
STEP 3: Install New Conversion Assembly
- Place new assembly in body.
- Install new snap ring.
- Reinstall nozzle/cap assembly. (twist on clockwise)
NOTE: Cap is self-tightening, no need to overtighten.
Table of Contents