SmartLink Technical Specifications
SmartLink Technical Specification
|Technical Specs – SmartLink Aircard_SmartLink Network.pdf||Download|
SMARTLINK NETWORK FEATURES
- Easy to use internet-based application accessible from any internet enabled device such as a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Compatible with current versions of Apple Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Foxfire or Google Chrome.
- 4-levels of security to limit access
- Full feature programming capability
- Access through the SmartLink application is enabled by a subscription service for each SmartLink aircard.
- An unlimited number of users can access each SmartLink connected controller
- Secure Amazon AWS cloud data storage with unlimited data backup
- Unlimited runtime, gallons used, and weather data reporting
- More than 20 advanced email notifications available
- System logs events for program and controller status changes, alerts, and communication events
- inspection reporting feature enables you to
- Record irrigation “wet-check” information and needed repairs and share with customers using the SmartLink cloud-based Inspection tool.
- Map property assets using the SmartLink Asset mapping tool
- Save program information for later retrieval and comparison using the SmartLink Snapshot feature.
SMARTLINK AIRCARD FEATURES
- Enables communication to the SmartLink internet based application
- Enables remote control operation through any mobile smart phone, computer tablet, or other mobile internet appliance
- Allows all controller programming functions to be accomplished through the SmartLink web application and SmartLink mobile app.
- Utilizes cellular-based CATM1 LTE M2M communication to the internet
- Compatible with SmartLine Models SL1600, SL1620, SL4800, and SL9600TW.
- Compatible with ProLine Models PL1600 and PL4800.
- Simple installation allows user to be up and running in minutes. No hardwire or software configuration necessary.