With over 360,000 SmartLine Controllers saving vast amounts of water around the world, your next project will be added to the growing list. The SmartLine feature set exceeds that of most high-end controllers, yet was engineered to make ET -Based Water Management affordable for any sized project.
The “Basic” mode programs exactly like the conventional controllers used by most manufacturers. There’s no need to learn a new method. The “Smart” mode is where the power lies. Combined with our SLW Series Weather Stations, SmartLine becomes an ET-Based water-saving controller that adjusts watering times 365 days a year.
ET Watering adjusts the duration, frequency, and soak time by several factors. Weather Data combined with geographical location, sprinkler type, plant type, soil type, and a fine tuning option, enables your SmartLine controller to make precise watering decisions.
The days of irrigation controllers being programmed once, and left alone for months, is over. The SmartLink Network gives you access to your SmartLine controllers via your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone. Irrigation Management made simple, affordable, and packed with features.
No flashlight required in dark basements and garages. No battery required! On board memory chip retains time, date and program information even during a power outage.
Automatically comply with local water restrictions; eliminate irrigated water lost to evaporation in the heat of the day; stop irrigation on lawn maintenance days; never water on the date of an annual event (ex: July 4th). A monthly watering budget % can be set up by program to automatically adjust zone run times for seasonal changes.
The Advanced Menu contains 17 tools, ranging from diagnostics, troubleshooting, and advanced water management tools. Above only scratches the surface.
Locate hidden valves by simply listening for the audible chatter of the solenoid created by a unique electrical frequency. (U.S. Pat #7406363)
Displays the electrical current reading of each zone for quick troubleshooting and a proactive approach to maintenance.
Achieve hydraulic control with settings for zone-to-zone delays, master valve timing, and master valve On/Off by zone.
Allows contractor to easily store a default program and retrieve the saved program in the event a customer improperly reprograms the controller. Perfect for Grow-in periods too.
Eliminate run off by setting the maximum allowable run time and minimum soak time by program.
- 4 programs: A, B, C; program D can operate concurrently
- 8 start times per program
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Zone run times settable from 1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.
- Rain/Freeze sensing on/off button with Tri-Color LED indicator
- Rain delay of 1 – 7 days
- SLW5 Weather Sensor rain delay programmable from 0 – 99 hours
- Seasonal % adjust by program, by month
- Omit time of day window, day(s) of week, and up to 7 calendar dates
- Programmable zone-to-zone delay 1 min. – 3 hrs.
- Watering days: custom days of the week, odd/even, or interval days
- Run/Soak cycles by program
- Large backlit LCD display
- Non-volatile memory – with no battery required
- Internal 120VAC/230VAC transformer with pre-installed 6’ line cord
- 2 Watering modes: Basic Mode and Smart Mode
- Basic Mode: User Controlled Conventional Operation
- Smart Mode: Daily automatic programming adjustments
SMART WATERING FEATURES
- ZIP Code input or Latitude input
- Sprinkler type input
- Plant type input
- Soil type input
- More/Less ET Tuning
- Watering run times
- Review menu displays accumulated ET deficits by zone
- Display maximum run time and minimum soak time
- Displays temperature readings (daily high/low) for previous 5 days
- Accumulates total run times by zone from the last reset date
- Clear deficits for all zones
- Extended rain delay programmable from 0 – 99 hours
- Manual test runs each zone with zone run times from 10 sec. – 10 min.
- Manual zone operation of a single zone (1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.)
- Push button manual start of a program from control panel
- ON-SITE DIAGNOSTIC/TROUBLESHOOTING FEATURES
- Fault review displays all faults, including open and shorted zones
- Test function using on-board multi-meter
- Built-in valve locator
- Backtrack Stored Program™
- Zone-to-zone delay
- Master valve timing sequence with zone valve programmable
- Master valve/pump start operation assignable On/Off by zone
- Clear program function
- Clear All function
- Grow-In Program
|Description||4 – Station Base Indoor Model
Expandable to 8 Zones
|4 – Station Base Indoor/Outdoor Model
Expandable to 16 Zones
|12 – Station Base Indoor/Outdoor Model
Expandable to 48 Zones
EU Plug, 230VAC/50Hz
EU Plug, 230VAC/50Hz
EU Plug, 230VAC/50Hz
|Accessories||SLM2 2-Zone Module for SL800||SLM4 4-Zone Module for SL1600||SLM12 12-Zone Module for SL4800|
|Dimensions|| 7″ W X 7 ¾” H X 1 ¾” D
(17,8 cm x 19,7 cm x 4,4 cm)
| 9-1/8″ W x 10 ½” H x 4″ D
(23,2 cm x 25,7 cm x 10,2 cm)
| 15” W x 16½” H x 5 7/16” D
(38,1 cm x 41,9 cm x 13,8 cm)
|Input||120VAC/60Hz @ 250mA for 3 valves||120VAC/60Hz @ 400mA for 3 valve||120VAC/60Hz @ 400mA for 3 valves|
|Output||28VAC 720mA maximum||28VAC 1.0A maximum||28VAC 1.2A maximum|
|Fuse||1.0A, slow blow||1.0A, slow blow||1.5A, slow blow|
How To Specify
|SMARTLINK AIRCARDS||SMARTLINK NETWORK SERVICE PLANS||SMARTLINK NETWORK WARRANTY|
|SL-AIRCARD||SmartLink Aircard||1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 (years)||Software Services, Cloud Storage & Unlimited Updates||W||Covers Aircard, Controller, and Weather Station from Lightning, Theft, and Physical Damage for One Year.|
|SL-AIRCARD-FLOW||SmartLink Flow Aircard||1F, 2F, 3F, 5F or 10F (years)||Software Services, Cloud Storage & Unlimited Updates|
|SLPED-1600||Economy Stainless Steel Pedestal for the SL1600/1620/1624|
|SLPED-4800||Economy Stainless Steel Pedestal for the SL4800|
|SLPED-ENC||Full Stainless Steel Pedestal Enclosure for SL1600/1620/1624/4800|
|SLPED-ENC-M-1600||Metal Pedestal Enclosure for SL1600|
|SLPED-ENC-M-4800||Metal Pedestal Enclosure for SL4800|
|SLWMSS||Wall Mount Stainless Steel Enclosure for SL1600/1620/1624/4800|
|SLWM-M-1600||Metal Wall Mount Enclosure for SL1600|
|SLWM-M-4800||Metal Wall Mount Enclosure for SL4800|
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION (INDOOR/OUTDOOR)||INCREASE ZONE COUNT|
|SL800||4-Zone Base Indoor Model||SLM2 – 2-Zone / up to 8 Zones|
|SL1600||4-Zone Base Model||SLM4 – 4-Zone / up to 16 Zones|
|SL1620||20-Fixed Zone Model||N/A|
|SL1624||24-Fixed Zone Model||N/A|
|SL4800||12-Zone Base Model||SLM12 – 12-Zone / up to 48 Zones|