Non-Profits and Public Agencies every day purchases earn Weathermatic SmartLink Dollars
The Weathermatic SmartLink Institutional Program (SIP) is available to help non-profit and public agencies to earn simple credit toward the purchase of SmartLink service plans, equipment upgrades as well as future connected system equipment. It is designed to assist agencies in offseting ongoing service plan costs and to allow for the purchase of equipment sooner than budgets may allow. Earn credit to purchase or upgrade your Weathermatic SmartLink System by purchasing other commonly used Weathermatic products.
Earn 20% on every dollar you spend!
How to start earning SmartLink Dollars?
Simply contact the Weathermatic inside sales department at 888-484-3776 to fill out the SIP enrollment application, including the name of your local Weathermatic Distributor OR fill out the form below. Once your form is completed by Weathermatic inside sales, your local Distributor will be contacted, your account will be established and you can start earning your SmartLink Dollars immediately!
What products can I purchase to earn my 20% Weathermatic Dollars?
- Weathermatic Valve Products
- Weathermatic Rotor Products
- Weathermatic Spray Head Products
What products can I purchase with my Weathermatic Dollars?
Every purchase of Weathermatic Valve, Rotor and Spray Head products earns your organization a 20% credit toward the purchase of these SmartLink products and services:
- SmartLink Service Plans
- SmartLink Product Upgrades
- SmartLink Equipment
- This program runs annually from January 1st of the current year and ends on December 31st of the current year.
- This program is available to not-for-profit organizations and public agencies ONLY.
- Program enrollment forms must be approved by Weathermatic prior to any SIP Dollars being accrued.
- Enrollment form approvals are subject to verification of applicant and may require additional information such as proof of not-for-profit status.
- Upon approval by Weathermatic, notification of approval will be communicated to the agency or organization with an effective date upon which the accruals will begin.
- Participating products include Weathermatic MAX Spray Heads and Nozzles, all Weathermatic Valve Series products and Weathermatic Rotor Series products.
- All SIP Dollars MUST be earned through participating Authorized Weathermatic stocking wholesale distributors.
- SIP Dollars will be issued to the participants SIP account at a rate of 20% of distributor invoice value on participating products.
- SIP Dollars earned will be placed in a SIP account for each specific applicant for use by the applicant for purchases of SmartLink service plans, equipment upgrades and new system purchases ONLY.
- NO accruals will be made on sales prior to the effective program date.
- Weathermatic will accept and process all submissions on a quarterly basis. Submissions must be for purchases made within 12 months of the submission date.
- Proof of purchase must be submitted by the participating organization to Weathermatic using the “SIP Dollar Earnings Form”. This must be accompanied by copies of actual invoices or with reports published by the Weathermatic distributor showing the product purchases and the respective dollar sales.
• Weathermatic will publish quarterly reports to the participants with a complete accounting of
deposits and withdrawls made to or from the participant’s SIP account.
- Participants may redeem SIP Dollars for up to 100% of the current MAP price value of the SmartLink products and services being purchased.
- Products available for redemption include ONLY SmartLink products including service plans, equipment upgrades and new SmartLink equipment purchases. Related but non-SmartLink products such as flow sensors do not apply.
- To redeem SIP Dollars, the participant must submit a redemption request form directly to a Weathermatic Inside Sales representative. Weathermatic will then ship a SIP Redemption Coupon directly to participant for the redeemed amount for use towards qualifying purchases.
- SIP Dollars redemption orders, upon verification and approva,l will be processed within 10 working days of submission.
- SmartLink Institutional Dollars will expire 5 years from the beginning of the quarter in which they were earned. For example, SIP Dollars earned in September 2018 will expire July 1, 2023.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the aforementioned processes will disqualify the participant from the program and any or all existing accrued SIP Dollars will be revoked.
- Weathermatic reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time.
- Consent to Contact participant: It is understood that enrollment in this program creates an “Existing Business Relationship” as that term is used in Federal and State legislation related to unsolicited telephone and other communications. By executing and submitting the enrollment forms the participant agrees and grants specific permission and consent to be contacted by Weathermatic via all methods disclosed on the enrollment form. This consent shall be
deemed to apply to all offices and branches of the participating organization.
- All Applications, Forms, Inquiries and other communication should be sent to:
Inside Sales Department
3301 W. Kingsley Rd.
Garland, TX 75041
Terms & Conditions:This program is available to not-for-profit organizations and public agencies only. Program enrollment must be approved by Weathermatic (WM) prior to SmartLink Institutional Program (SIP) dollars being accrued. Enrollment approvals are subject to verification and may require proof of not-for-profit status. WM will communicate the approval status and effective date upon which the accruals will begin. Participating products include WM MAX Spray Heads and Nozzles, all WM Valve Series products and WM Rotor Series products. All SIP dollars must be earned through participating authorized WM stocking wholesale distributors. SIP dollars will accrue to the participants SIP account at the rate of 20% of the distributor invoiced value for participating products. SIP dollars may be redeemed for the purchase of SmartLink service plans, equipment upgrades and new system purchases ONLY. WM will accept and process submissions on a quarterly basis, submissions must be for purchases made within 12 months of the submission date but not exceeding the effective program enrollment date. Proof of purchase must be submitted using the “SIP Dollars Earning Form” accompanied by invoice copies or reports from authorized WM distributors indicating detailed product sales information. WM will make available quarterly statements to all SIP participants. Participants may redeem SIP dollars for up to 100% of the current distributor invoiced price value of the SmartLink products or services being purchased. Products available for redemption include ONLY SmartLink products; including service plans, equipment upgrades and SmartLink equipment purchases (non-SmartLink products do not apply). Participants will be provided a redemption coupon from their WM representative. SIP dollar redemption orders will be process within 10 business days of submission upon verification and approval by WM. SIP dollars will expire within 5 years from the beginning of the quarter in which they are earned. Failure to comply with the terms may result in disqualification and forfeiture of SIP dollars. WM reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time. Consent to contact participant: It is understood that enrollment in this program creates an “Existing Business Relationship” as that term is used in Federal & State legislation related to unsolicited communications. By submitting for enrollment the participant agrees and grants specific permission and consent to be contacted by WM via email, telephone, mail and other forms of communication. The consent shall be deemed to apply to all offices and branches of the participating organization.