Water First Approach
We are on a mission to change the way you and our industry value water. We take a water first approach in design, technology and management to help you MAXimize your water efficiency.
With over 600,000 SmartLine control systems saving millions of gallons of water around the globe, we then in turn provide millions of gallons of fresh drinking water to underprivileged communities around the world.
Our proven “Water First” design concepts are saving vast amounts of water every day. Our highly engineered products are all designed for maximum efficiency, from our SmartLine Control Systems to our MAX Spray Heads.
Max Rewards Program Brochure
By being a loyal Weathermatic customer we are rewarding you with Cash$
With this program we are:
- Partnering with you to save water
- Partnering with you to improve your irrigation systems and practices.
- Partnering with you to save you money.
- Partnering with you to save lives by using every gallon we save to provide clean water to those in need.
Here is how the MAX Rewards program works:
- Enroll online or with our Customer Service Department
- Establish sales volumes and goals
- Start purchasing any Weathermatic products
- Submit your invoices or ask your distributor to submit your annual “proof of purchase report”
- Receive your annual MAX Rewards check
Any Product – Any Quantity
- This program runs annually from January 1st of the current year and ends on December 31st of the current year.
- This program is available ONLY to Landscape and Irrigation Contractors with purchases of Weathermatic equipment in excess of $5,000 annually.
- Program enrollment forms must be approved by Weathermatic prior to any MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars being accrued.
- Enrollment form approvals are subject to verification of applicant and may require additional information.
- Upon approval by Weathermatic, notification of approval will be communicated to the participating contractor with an effective date upon which the accruals will begin.
- Participating products include ALL Weathermatic brand products.
- All MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars MUST be earned through participating Authorized Weathermatic wholesale distributors.
- MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars will be earned at the rate of 3% of purchases until the prior years purchase level is reached. Once the prior years purchase level is reached the rate will increase to 5% on all purchases above prior year levels.
- MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars earned will be accrued in a customer specific MAX Rewards Rebate account.
- NO accruals will be made on sales prior to the effective program date.
- Weathermatic will accept and process all submissions on a quarterly basis. Submissions must be for purchases made within 12 months of the submission date.
- Proof of purchase must be submitted by the participating organization to Weathermatic using the “MAX Rewards Program Earnings Form”. This must be accompanied by copies of actual invoices or with reports published by the Weathermatic distributor showing the product purchases and the respective dollar sales.
- Weathermatic will publish quarterly reports to the participants with a complete accounting of YTD purchases approved for rebate.
Rebate Payment Process
- All accrued MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars will be paid via check to the participating contractor.
- MAX Rewards Rebate checks will be issued approximately 60 days from the end of the program year.
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of the aforementioned processes will disqualify the participant from the program and any or all existing accrued MAX Rewards Rebate Dollars will be revoked.
- Weathermatic reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time.
- Consent to Contact participant: It is understood that enrollment in this program creates an “Existing Business Relationship” as that term is used in Federal and State legislation related to unsolicited telephone and other communications. By executing and submitting the enrollment forms the participant agrees and grants specific permission and consent to be contacted by Weathermatic via all methods disclosed on the enrollment form. This consent shall be deemed to apply to all offices and branches of the participating organization.
- All Applications, Forms, Inquiries and other communication should be sent to:
Inside Sales Department
3301 W. Kingsley Rd.
Garland, TX 75041
*Terms and Conditions: The minimum purchase commitment is $10,000 or the amount of prior year’s purchases of Weathermatic products, whichever is greater. The growth purchase goal is an amount established as a goal between the participating contractor and the Weathermatic representative. The additional 2% rebate will be paid on all sales in excess of the minimum purchase commitment. Rebates apply to ALL Weathermatic product purchases with the exception of Weathermatic financed product purchases. The minimum purchase commitment in 2020 must be met in order to receive a rebate. All purchases must be from your specified Weathermatic distributors as verified by purchase invoices or a distributor published report submitted to Weathermatic. Your distributor credit account must be in good standing to receive rebates. The effective dates of this program are January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. Submissions after March 1, 2021 will not be eligible for rebate payment. Rebates will be paid by check to the participating company by April 30, 2021 provided purchase data is submitted by March 1, 2021.