Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Weathermatic controllers EPA Water Sense rated?
- Can Weathermatic work with my community’s existing Landscape Maintenance Contractor (LMC)?
- Does it make sense to install the smart irrigation upgrade if my community installed new controllers less than 5 years ago?
- Does it use Wi-Fi or cellular communication technology?
- How do I get started to see if my community qualifies?
- Is there an smart phone app and what does it cost?
- Should I install the Weathermatic system if my community has an old irrigation system that needs repairs?
- What are the benefits of the SmartLink platform for the LMC?
- What information will be needed?
- What is Smart Irrigation Control?
- Who is Weathermatic?
- Why is water management so important to HOAs?
- Will reducing the amount of irrigation water stress the turf and plants resulting in a brown unhealthy landscape?
- Will the Weathermatic smart control system be compatible with my community’s irrigation system?
- Would Weathermatic train my community’s existing LMC?
Is there an smart phone app and what does it cost?
YES, there is a FREE mobile app for both iPhone and Andriod smart phones available at iTunes and Google Play.