The Weathermatic Solution
Custom settings optimize watering automatically based on plant type, soil type, slope, geography and sun exposure while patented diagnostics monitor system operations.
Most properties find it challenging to determine the true plant water requirements. It’s a complicated calculation with multiple variables: soil type, plant type, slope, shade/sun, and sprinkler type.
SmartLink Software Application
SmartLink Software Application Internet cloud based connectivity enables transmission of alerts, remote monitoring and programming changes to avoid overwatering and poor maintenance.
- Factory trained and certified irrigation professionals
- Industry veterans and thought leaders in product application
- Our staff consist of landscape architects and analysts with expertise in plant, water and soil
- US, Europe, and Middle East based teams provide global knowledge and high quality analytics
- Licensed and bonded field technicians experienced in large scale rapid program deployment
Establish available budget for sustainability initiatives, minimum payback requirement and timing.
Prioritize portfolio based on opportunities: water and expense savings, rebates, fine avoidance and restriction compliance.
Upgrade the site with smart irrigation package, create custom watering program, document site maintenance condition, create monthly water use goals, and establish inspection schedule.
Train landscape contractor and property management on program goals and their roles in achieving success.
Monitor & Inspect
Monitor sites for weather, programming and system changes while tracking equipment status, site alerts and water restriction updates. Re-inspect periodically.
Provide monthly reporting to track minimum payback requirement, water savings performance, and irrigation repairs.