How Can We Help?
Search for answers or go to Knowledge Base Home
D75 Series Nozzle Installation Guide
STEP 1: Remove Drive Assembly
STEP 2: Install New Nozzle
- Remove screws (2) on top of nozzle cap.
- Pull off nozzle cap.
- Snap in correct nozzle. (see Performance Chart)
- To remove nozzle, pull out using snap ring tool or screwdriver.
STEP 3: Installing Assembly
- Place new assembly in body.
- Install snap ring.
- Reinstall nozzle cap with screws (2).
NOTE: Tighten screws securely.
Adjustable Part Circle Adjustment
Rotate easy arc tabs to desired arc
- Rotor must be OFF
- Remove EASY ARC Cap
- Using a small screwdriver or pointed object, move right and left tabs on each side of the Nozzle Marker. Example 180˚
- Replace EASY ARC Cap
Table of Contents