Proven over generations, the Weathermatic College of Irrigation Knowledge provides today’s Landscape Water Manager with the tools needed to efficiently manage irrigation water. Upon completion of the course, you will have a sound understanding of all of the principles of landscape irrigation components, hydraulics, electricity, design and system analysis in order to actively manage design, installation, or maintenance teams, as well as manage the efficiency and total water use of a site.
- Irrigation components: residential and commercial, drip, sprinkler and drip layout and spacing
- Hydraulics and Calculation
- System Installation Techniques
- Hands on installation practice
- Electricity, Wire and Pump Sizing
- Hands on Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Equipment
- Business Topics
- Soil, plant, water relationships, system performance and calculations, and auditing skills
- Perform system inspection, evaluate and demo auditing techniques
- Practice system design, creating a schedule, system analysis, upgrade, ROI and proposal
Basic understanding of how a landscape’s irrigation system works and general layout. All materials provided.
Recognized Industry Trainers:
Kurt K. Thompson
NC Irrigation Contractor License #1141 | Florida Water Star Irrigation AP
IA #8408 CIC, CID-R, CID-C, CID-G, CLWM, CLIA, CLIA-D, CGIA, CIT | CSWP
CID, CIC, CLWM, CLIA, CIT, MCLP, CLVLT
No event found
The CIK class was very informative, a few days of training and a lifetime to apply what was presented!
The College of Irrigation Knowledge was one of the best courses I have been through. Chris is a very knowledgeable instructor and was able to make a week’s worth of learning irrigation fun. The information I learned was immediately applicable in the field and has helped expand our business. Totally worth the investment to go and learn. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to learn more about irrigation.
As a CIK graduate, I was pleased to be able to send my son as a second generation graduate of this program.
I highly recommend to any landscape professional to attend the College of Irrigation Knowledge. CIK is a well taught course that will refresh, reiterate, and broaden your understanding of irrigation knowledge overall. Chris Pine is a great instructor. He makes the course information easy to comprehend, incorporate, and applicable to the various jobs of his students. You will graduate the course with more confidence in your skills and knowledge of irrigation.