Become a part of something inspiring!
Weathermatic is the world’s leader in Smart Water Technology. Since 1945 we have provided innovative products and services that have saved our customers billions of gallons of water.
We are committed to providing water management solutions to our customers, but we also realize for more than 600 million people around the world, clean drinking water is a scarcity. That is why we are committed to building 500 wells and saving 500,000 lives through our Water with Purpose mission. For each gallon our customers save, we give a gallon back to those in need.
We are currently hiring energetic and competent Customer Success Associates:
Do you Want to Live with Purpose and Inspire Our Customers and Partners? Do you have excellent phone skills?
OVERVIEW: These jobs are right at the heart of the company. Every day you will talk to customers, partners, and friends of the company. It is critical to understand and to communicate our company mission and purpose with every communication. Water with Purpose: we inspire our partners to value water and to live with purpose!
At Weathermatic, every customer’s purchases help to fund clean waters in villages in countries such as Hatti, Nicaragua , El Salvador, and many more. Join us and you will help with meaningful, purpose driven work each day.
CURRENT JOBS: Regional Marketing Associate
DEPARTMENT: Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Promote Weathermatic to irrigation contractors in the territory.
- Promote Weathermatic to wholesale distributor branches in the territory
- Manage incoming customer calls including but not limited to pricing, products, technical, and customer success.
- Initiate outgoing calls to establish & maintain relations with top distributor branches, contractors, sales team, customers
- Maintain and utilize CRM for direct marketing and communication efforts.
- Strive to differentiate Weathermatic from its competitors by providing superior customer relationships.
- Proactive individual who thrives in performance-based roles.
- Capable of adapting to a highly technical product sales environment
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and database applications.
- Self-motivated team player, aggressive, and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Humility and integrity – willingness to learn from others and remain continuously open for advice and improvement.
- Undergraduate degree in business, management, marketing, communications or other related discipline.
- Ability to “think outside of the box” and find new ways to persuasively appeal to your target audience.
- Bilingual abilities (Spanish)
If this sounds like you, take a moment to contact us and send us your resume.
Watch our Weathermatic Story to learn more about who we are as an organization.
Have a question or comment?
Send us a note using the contact form. If you need technical support, check out our support options above. Need to purchase? We sell through a network of wholesale distributors and professional landscape contractors.
For help finding an irrigation contractor or to purchase products, contact one of our local Weathermatic distributors.
For Other Inquiries Contact Us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3301 W. Kingsley Rd.
Garland, TX 75041